Two men have been named and charged in connection with a series of snap lock burglaries in the Gainsborough area.
Kieran Thompson, 41, of Beaufort Street in Gainsborough and Jordon Clarkson, 26, of Stanley Street in Grimsby were previously arrested on suspicion of a number of lock snap burglaries.
Lock snapping is a burglary technique which involves snapping a particular type of lock cylinder in two with force.
The pair were both charged with the following when they appeared at court last week:
- Burglary at an address on Laburnum Avenue, Gainsborough
- Burglary at two properties on Middle Street, Scotton
- Burglary at an address on Mill Close, Blyton
- Burglary at an address on Manor Farm Drive, Sturton by Stow
- Two counts of fraud by making a false representation
- Two counts of theft of a motor vehicle
Both men were remanded into custody and will appear at Lincoln Crown Court on March 30.