The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for wind, which is likely to impact several areas of Lincolnshire.
Strong winds will develop on Tuesday, January 14 and could bring some disruption, so a warning will be put in place between 12pm and 11.59pm.
Wind speeds in Lincolnshire are forecast between 13mph-20mph until 4pm on Tuesday, and will rise even higher to around 26mph later in the evening.
The Met Office has also issued the following guidance of what to expect during the warning:
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short-term loss of power and other services is possible
- It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities affected by spray and/or large waves