A 28-year-old man has been charged with 21 offences by police after being arrested in connection with an attempted robbery at a McDonald’s in Sleaford.
Owen Rogers, of Deer Park Road in Langtoft, was charged after the incident at Holdingham Roundabout McDonald’s on Thursday, October 31.
The inside seating area of the restaurant was reportedly closed, with only the drive-thru opening for business, before later returning to operating as normal.
Langtoft has been charged with the following offences:
- Five counts of theft from a motor vehicle
- Attempted robbery
- Three counts of possession of a bladed article in a public place
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Going equipped for theft – non motor vehicle
- Two counts of theft from a vehicle
- Use of a motor vehicle without insurance
- Fraud by false representation
- Six counts of possession/control article for use in fraud
Rogers was remanded after appearing at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on Friday, November 1. He will appear at Lincoln Crown Court on a date to be set in the future.