Heavy rain has been causing chaos across the county with hospitals flooding, roads closing and schools calling it a day.
Boston Pilgrim Hospital has called in firefighters to help drain the flooded boiler room.
They have been working since the early hours of the morning to get the water out, but the persistent rain seems to be causing major problems.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said they received a high number of calls on Tuesday morning.
The Met Office has warned that there will be no let up for the county, with a yellow warning from rain until Thursday.
A spokesperson said: “Crews are very busy and unlikely to be able to attend flooding-related incidents except when there is water inside a property.
“Please only call if you require immediate assistance.”
In Horncastle, Banovallum School have had to cancel all lessons for students in Years 7 to 10.
The school have blamed the closure of “extensive flooding” but insisted that GCSE exams will take place as scheduled.
Old Leake Primary and Nursery School also told Lincolnshire Reporter that they have closed completely.
Wrangle Primary School will close at 12pm and Spalding Primary School is already closed.
Lincolnshire gets around 53 millimetres of rain in June, but a weather expert says the last 24 hours has broken that target.
Lincolnshire should receive around 53mm of rain in the whole month of June but look at these 24 hour totals to 6am today:
Scampton 29mm pic.twitter.com/DbVLMXnJTz
— lisa gallagher (@lisaweather) June 11, 2019
The extensive rain has also been causing a lot of problems for commuters, with long delays and police closing down roads.
Stagecoach has blamed weather conditions for some of their services experiencing long delays.
Number 15 and 16 services in the city are currently running 35 minutes late. Services 6 and 9 are also running 30 minutes late.
The 56 service between Skegness and Lincoln will no longer be serving Raithby and Hundleby “until conditions improve.”
Great care needed in the @LincsWoldsAONB @HorncastlePol due to the large amounts of surface flood water and rising drains and rivers. @LincsInspector @lincspolice @BBCRadioLincs @NewsHorncastle pic.twitter.com/lLpiEEdY3Z
— Horncastle Police (@HorncastlePol) June 11, 2019
Extensive rainfall has also caused problems for motorists, with around 40 roads either impassable or closed:
- Aswardby, Spilsby – at the junction of Langton and Sutterby – road impassable
- Hagnaby Road, Old Bolingbroke, Spilsby – road impassable
- B1203, Bully Hill Top, Tealby – road badly flooded
- B1178, Station Road, Potterhanworth, Lincoln – road badly flooded
- Raithby Hall, Raithby, Spilsby – Road badly flooded
- Freiston Road, Boston – road badly flooded
- Malting Lane, Donington, Spalding – road badly flooded
- Partney Road, Sausthorpe, Spilsby – fallen tree blocking carriageway
- A158, Main Road, Hagworthingham, Spilsby – tree blocking road
- Edinburgh Walk, Holbeach – road closed at Fleet Street, and road badly flooded at Park Lane
- Banks Street, Horncastle – road badly flooded
- B1203, Bully Hill Top, Tealby – road badly flooded between Tealby and Kirmond Le Mire
- Milestone Road, Bourne – road badly flooded at A15, Thurlby, near and on the A15/A151 roundabout
- Raithby Hall, Raithby – road badly damaged
- Mareham Lane, Spanby – junction with A52 badly flooded
- A157, Main Road, South Reston, Louth – road impassable on bend with Scrub Lane
- Hagnaby Road, Old Bolingbroke – road impassable
- The Grove, Mavis Enderby – road badly flooded
- Rookery Lane, Lincoln – road badly flooded
- Somerton Gate lane, Waddington – tree blocking the road
- B1178, Station Road, Potterhanworth – road impassable at Railway Bridge
- Somerton Gate Lane, Waddington – tree obstructing the road
- B1225, High Street, Ranby – partially fallen tree blocking the road
- Station Road, Tetney – large tree blocking both lanes
- Blackwell Row, Roughton Road, Kirkby-on-Bain – road badly flooded
- A1 Southbound at Long Bennington – road badly flooded in lane one
- High Street, great Sturton, Horncastle – tree blocking road near Great Sturton turn off
- Gunby Road, Candlesby – road badly flooded
- Lenton Way, Frampton – big tree obstructing the road
- A156, Main Street, Torksey – badly flooded at Torksey lock bridge
- West Street, Boston – road badly flooded
- Waterloo Road, Mablethorpe – tree down on both lanes near Repton Road
- A631, Lincoln Road, South Elkington, Louth – road is badly flooded and closed from A16 roundabout
- A631, Magna Mile, Ludford – tree down across East bound carriageway
- Wigtoft Road, Sutterton – road badly flooded
- Dalbyside, Langton, Spilsby – tree down
- A1028, Roman Road, Skendleby – tree down at Skendleby crossroads
- A1028, Main Road, Ulceby, Alford – road blocked by tree
- A52, Bicker Road, Donington – tree blocking road one mile from Donington
- A52, Horbling – tree down heading into Donington eastbound
Horncastle Police has also warned that large amounts of surface water means that “great care is needed” on the roads.
Have you experienced problems where you are? Reach the team on [email protected]