Lincolnshire County Council has released a list of 29 roads set to be resurfaced next week.
The surface dressing is designed to make them safer and longer lasting.
Each location will take one to two days to complete. During that time traffic management will be in place and delays will be likely.
Work is set to begin on Monday, but the exact date and time of each road depends on weather conditions.
Following the work a 20mph speed limit will be in place for seven days.
- A1084, Bigby High Road, Bigby
- A1084 Brigg Road, Somerby
- A1084 Brigg Road, Grasby
- B1210 Brocklesby to North Lincolnshire boundary
- B1210 Brocklesby to North East Lincolnshire boundary
- B1211 Main Road, Brocklesby
- B1211 Brocklesby Road, Keelby
- Yarborough Road/Stallingborough Road, Keelby
- Church Lane, Great Limber
- Caistor Road, Great Limber
- Swallow Road, Great Limber
- Limber Hill, Great Limber
- Limber Road, Swallow
- A1121 Boardsides, Frampton
- A1121 Lineside, Swineshead
- B1192 Hubberts Bridge Road, Hubberts Bridge
- South Street, Swineshead
- The Drayton, Swineshead
- A52 Drayton Road, Swineshead
- B1397 Belchmire Lane/Station Road, Gosberton
- Bridge Road, Sutton Bridge
- Bells Drove, Sutton St James
- Baulkins Drove, Sutton St James
- Tydd Low Road, Long Sutton
- Gimmels Gate, Long Sutton
- B1359 Gedney Road, Gedney
- Marriotts Gate, Lutton
- Eastern Road/Barge Road, Holbeach Hurn
- Marsh Road, Holbeach Hurn