Firefighters were scrambled to a blaze at a Boston shop over the weekend.
The incident happened at around 11.45am on Sunday, January 7 at the Chris Cook Print shop on Main Ridge East.
Caused by an electrical fault on a boiler, the fire began at the rear of the premises.
Update for earlier Boston incident – 2 crews @BostonLFR, @FireKirton & @leverton_fire attended. Severe fire and heat damage to single storey building. Smoke damage to adjacent building. Ext using 6 BA, COBRA, 1 main jet and 2 HR.
Cause electrical fault on boiler.
— Lincs Fire & Rescue (@LincsFireRescue) January 7, 2018
No one was in the building at the time of the fire.
A spokesperson for Chris Cook Print posted on their Facebook page: “As many people have may have seen on social media, our premises at Main Ridge has had a fire.
“There was a large amount of damage in the printing works area, but the the front office has just had water and smoke damage.
“We will be assessing the situation, but at the moment the landlines are out of commission so we will be using the mobiles phone for work related issues on 07931713892 or 07946748333.
“Please do not hesitate to order your printing.”