Eight exciting new breaks will be available from Humberside Airport in 2018, giving holidaymakers the chance to visit even more places in Europe.
British holiday company Super Break has announced more flights to destinations including Malta and Iceland have been introduced at the airport off the A18 in North Lincolnshire.
The destinations are:
- Malta – Including Capital of Culture 2018, Valletta, Gozo Calypso Island Full Day Tour and Mdina at Nightfall Tour
- Verona, Venice and Lake Garda – Including Lake Garda Discovery and Venice, Jewel of the Adriatic Tour
- Florence, Pisa and Tuscany – Delights of Tuscany, Siena, San Gimignano & Pisa Tour and 24hr City Sightseeing Florence Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour
- Madeira – Including Madeira Island Highlights Tour and Funchal Sightseeing Tour
- Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – Including Dubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic Full Day Tour and Best of Montenegro Full Day Tour
- Iceland under the Midnight Sun – Midnight Sun Whale Watching and Lake Myvatn Adventure Nature at its Best Tour
- Incredible Iceland – Including the Search for the Northern Lights Tour and Lake Myvatn Land of Fire and Ice Experience
- Gibraltar – Including a full day Rock tour with WWII tunnels and a Dolphin Adventure excursion
Deborah Zost, managing director of Humberside Airport, said: “The choice of flight destinations including Malta, Madeira, Gibraltar, Italy and Iceland direct from Humberside gives more opportunities for our customers to travel regularly from their local airport.
“Our relationship with Super Break is going from strength to strength and we are looking forward to this exciting new programme.”
Katherine Scott from Super Break added: “We’re incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from Humberside with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018.”