Crews called to ‘large quantity’ of manure on fire in Conisholme caused by spontaneous combustion
This story is over
Louth firefighters were called to a large quantity of manure on fire in a field.
The crews attended Fen Lane in Conisholme, north-east of the town, at 12.38pm on Wednesday, November 22.
Crews left the fire under the supervision of the farmer.
The cause of the fire is believed to be spontaneous combustion.
Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.
Choose text size and reading mode: