A seventh man has been charged with the murder of Alberts Volkausks in Boston at the weekend.
Marjus Tomasevic, 18, and of Pen Street, will appear before Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on Friday, September 28 after being charged by Lincolnshire Police.
Six other men have been charged with murder following the attack on Pen Street on Saturday, September 23.
- Pavel Grunt-Meyer, aged 29, from Crocketts Drive, Wisbech
- Denis Kijakovskij, aged 27, from London Road, Wyberton
- Mindaugas Cerneckas, aged 29, from Pen Street, Boston
- Andrius Barauskas, aged 39, from Smalley Road, Boston
- Donatos Dektiariovas, aged 36, from Pen Street, Boston
- Tawtvydas Vainolavicius, aged 19, from Pen Street, Boston
Forensic teams are still at the scene of the crime and are expected to remain there for at least another week.
Anyone who could still assist the investigation should call Lincolnshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 336 of September 23.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.