Teenage Spalding killers Kim Edwards and Lucas Markham, who brutally murdered Elizabeth and Katie Edwards last year, will feature on a Channel 5 documentary this evening.
The programme, which will look into how Kim and her boyfriend Lucas stabbed both her mum and younger sister as they slept in April last year, will be aired on Channel 5 at 9pm.
It will look into how the young couple, who were both 14 at the time of the murders, planned the killings weeks in advance.
They then took a bath together to wash off the blood, before having sex and watching a Twilight vampire film.
Both have been sentenced to a minimum of 20 years in prison.
Take a look back at how the trial unfolded:
- Boy, 15, pleads guilty to murder of Spalding mum and teenage daughter
- Teens ‘stabbed Spalding mum and daughter through throat’ after planning murder at McDonald’s
- “Ten minutes for each one”: Girl’s chilling account of murder of Spalding mum and daughter
- “I felt like murdering for quite a while”, girl tells officers after Spalding killings
- Jury hears boy and girl had sex after grotesque Spalding killings
- Teen wrote defiant suicide note before Spalding mum and daughter’s murder
- Girl, 15, found guilty of murdering Spalding mum and daughter
- Disturbing Spalding murders left several lives in ruins, says police inspector
- Serious case review set for double Spalding murders by teenage couple
- Boy who brutally murdered Spalding mum and daughter has ‘personality disorder’
- Britain’s youngest double murderers to be sentenced today for brutal Spalding killings
- Spalding killers jailed for minimum of 20 years for murdering dinner lady and her daughter
- Spalding murders: Inspector hopes community can recover after ‘cold, ruthless’ killings
- ‘Victims must have suffered terribly in last minutes of their lives’, judge tells Spalding killers
- Jail terms for Spalding teenage killers ‘unduly lenient’