Conservative candidate and Northern Powerhouse minister Andrew Percy has retained the Brigg and Goole seat.
Percy defeated Labour’s Terence Smith by 12,363 votes, to win a third successive term as the area’s MP.
Jerry Lonsdale from the Liberal Democrats was a distant fourth place behind David Jeffreys from UKIP, and Isabel Pires from the Green Party in fifth.
Below are the results in full:
- Andrew Percy (Conservative): 27,219
- Terence Smith (Labour): 14,856
- David Jeffreys (UKIP): 1,596
- Jerry Lonsdale (Liberal Democrat): 836
- Isabel Pires (Green): 550