Lincolnshire County Council has announced who will be in the cabinet, with Martin Hill once again returning as leader.
The council’s cabinet, chairman and vice-chairman were revealed at the first full council meeting since the election on May 4.
As previously reported, the Conservatives won a total of 58 out of the 70 wards on the council.
Labour finished in second place with six seats, with the Liberal Democrats and Lincolnshire Independents each having a councillor elected.
Four Independents were also elected.
UKIP lost every seat it held on Lincolnshire County Council.
Below is a list of the councillors and the senior roles they will be taking on moving forward:
Martin Hill – leader
- Responsible for resources and communications
Patricia Bradwell – deputy leader
- Responsible for adult care, health and children’s services
- Responsible for commercial and environmental management
- Responsible for community safety and people management
- Responsible for culture and emergency services
- Responsible for economy and place
- Responsible for highways, transport and IT
- Responsible for NHS liaison and community engagement