Firefighters discover Christmas pudding on fire in Louth flat
This story is over
Firefighters were called to a flat in Louth to find a Christmas pudding on fire.
Crews from Louth Fire Station descended on the flat on Ludgate shortly after 9pm on Tuesday, December 20 following reports of a burning smell.
The firefighters found a Christmas pudding “severely damaged by fire” and a plastic container.
The cause of the small fire is believed to be excessive overheating in the microwave.
Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.
Choose text size and reading mode: