Fire crews tackle two blazes in Skegness overnight

This story is over

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue were scrambled to tackle two fires in Skegness overnight.

Crews were first called to a fire at a property on Ida Road at 10.48pm on Tuesday, November 22, which was caused by a electrical fault in a tumble dryer.

The contents inside the tumble dryer suffered as a result of the fire and smoke damage was caused to one of the utility rooms at the house.

Firefighters were then called to a vehicle on fire on William Way at 4.41am on Wednesday, November 23.

Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.